We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to being transparent with how we use your information. Little Turtles LLC (collectively “We” or “Us”) may receive information from users through www.TasteWithTiny.com and through any of our apps (the “Services”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- With whom we share that information and under what conditions.
- The choices we offer, including how to access, update or remove that information.
- Information we collect. We collect information from you to provide a better experience to our users and improve our business and products. We collect information in the following manner:
- User Provided Information. Our services may collect your birthday or birth month, which we use for purposes of determining the age of our users and complying with privacy regulations. Our apps may allow users to take pictures which are temporarily stored in your phone’s memory for use by the app. We do not access these photos remotely and no data regarding them is shared with our servers.
- Third-party account information. Some features that may be added to the Services such as sharing, require connection to third-party services and sites. When you use these sharing functions, you may be directed to those third party sites or apps, which may require you to log in using your account for that service. For example, sharing features may become available to link you to Facebook or Twitter. These third-party sites have their own privacy policies which govern how they collect and treat your data once you log in to their services. These policies can be found here: Facebook; Twitter.
- Payment Information. Our Services may offer you the option to make in-app purchases, or purchases through our website. These features are only available in the Caregivers section of our website and through the in-app purchase section of our app. Neither section is intended for children under 13 and we do not knowingly allow children under 13 to use these features. When you choose the in app purchase option you will be directed to the app marketplace of your respective platform, where you may be asked to enter payment information. We do not collect your payment information through our services. You may review the privacy policies of Apple (iOS devices) and Google (Android devices) here: Apple; Google.
- Automatically Collected Information. The app utilizes analytic software to collect anonymous information about app usage, including but not limited to the amount of time spent using the app, number of button clicks, and other generalizable information, as well as regional non-identifiable information about the user base. Care is taken to avoid any personal data collection from any individual user without express consent.
- Geolocation Information. Our services do not collect specific Geolocation information from you.
- When and with whom do we share the information we collect? We may share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If Little Turtles LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information (things such as total number of users) publicly and with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
- Third Party Plugins and Ad Networks. Our apps do not currently incorporate any third party advertisements and do not communicate any data with such third parties. Our website may include referral links to third party websites within our Profession and Parents sections. The sites linked to are governed by their own privacy policies and following these links will convey certain information to these sites, such as the fact that you arrive via our Website. The Children section of our site does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from Children under 13 and does not make use of any third party ad networks.
- Opt-Out Rights. You can stop all collection of information by our Services by uninstalling any associated App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Children Under 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information for any child under the age of 13 unless we first obtain verifiable parental consent. We may collect contact information for parents or guardians from a child who self-identifies as under 13 for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent. In the event that we are made aware of any personally identifiable information being unknowingly collected via our Services from a child under the age of 13 we will take immediate steps to delete all information collected from them. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site or collected through our app, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to address your concerns and delete any information that may have been unknowingly collected.
- Please note that our partners may have their own policies related to tracking technologies for analytics and ad-serving purposes. We inform all of our partners that our apps may be directed at children and have requested that they do not collect or use persistent identifiers to serve behavioral (interest-based) advertising. However, we do not actually control third-party data collection and use. We encourage parents to review the list of operators in the Third Party Plugins and Ad Networks section above and to become familiar with those parties policies and practices.
- Security. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.